The Military Aviation Museum is proud to announce their annual Biplanes & Triplanes Airshow. Please check here frequently for additional show information as it becomes available!
If you missed the First World War, then this is your opportunity to take a step back in time and experience only the best parts of it. Join us at the historic style buildings of the Military Aviation Museum, located at the Virginia Beach Airport, as we recognize the War of the Nations. Go with us on a journey to the dawn of aerial combat and discover where the term dogfight originated.
The museum owns and displays dozens of aircraft from the First and Second World Wars, which are all in meticulous flying condition. The sky will be crowded with colorful airplanes as rarely seen before.
• Watch many of our rarely seen warbirds in flight. We take all the proper measures to make sure every single one of our planes are flight ready.
• You can get a first hand feel of what it was like in WWI. Visit and talk with re-enactors from both the Allied and Central Powers.
• Enjoy entertainment throughout the day from the First World War and Roaring 20's.
• Shop our vendors at our military flea market. There will be unique memoralbelia for all ages.
• Meet enthusiasts and collectors of this unique era & much more!
Come to experience re-enactors and live musical entertainment from the early days of Vaudeville and the birth of the movie industry. This was an era now romanticized by authors and Hollywood, and now you have the opportunity to experience it firsthand at the Military Aviation Museum, when you go back in time and see these First World War airplanes flying once again!