What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, social media profile information, credit card information, education and professional information, or other information you upload or provide to us. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Privacy Rights of Users in the European Economic Area
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), effective as of May 25, 2018, European Union data subjects are entitled to certain specific rights with respect to processing of their personal data.
Under the GDPR, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information
- Request that your personal information be erased
- Object to the processing of your personal information, including processing for direct marketing purposes
- Request that the processing of your personal information be restricted
- Request that you receive your personal information in order to transfer it to another data controller
- Withdraw at any time your consent to the use of your personal information
- We will not transfer your personal information to third parties located outside of the EEA without taking steps to ensure adequate protection under the GDPR. If a third party is located in a country not recognized by the EU Commission as providing an online casino kiwi adequate level of protection, we will use appropriate measures, such as entering into standard contractual clauses, approved by the EU Commission, to protect your personal information.
Responses to legal requests
The Military Aviation Museum reserves the right to share your information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
By attending our events, you understand and agree that the Military Aviation Museum, anyone acting on behalf of the Military Aviation Museum, and the Military Aviation Museum’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the event, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By attending an Event at the Military Aviation Museum, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Should you disagree to any of the above, please contact the Military Aviation Museum to process this request.
This policy was last modified on September 10th, 2018.
How do I contact you if there is an issue?